Independent University Bangladesh | Entrance Control Management Case Study
Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) established in 1993 is the leading private university in Bangladesh with an explicit focus on Research and Global partnerships. It’s a full service, oriented university with a current enrollment of 5,500 students, 8900 Alumni and 250 faculty members (of which 25% have PhD’s mostly from North America).
The IUB campus sprawling over 3 acres, has an amphitheater, state-of-the-art laboratories, a well-equipped library with online access to journals and books, above 50 classrooms, lecture galleries, a world-class auditorium, gymnasium, food court, playground, medical center, counseling center, students dormitory and an alumni office.
Project Site : Independent University Bangladesh, Bashundhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
End User : Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB)
• The ZKTeco FBL4200 dual lane flap barrier turnstile is an elegant cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume. The FBL4200 series work together with FBL4000 series to build multiple lanes.
• The ZKTeco SBTL2022 single lane swing barrier turnstile (with controller and fingerprint & RFID reader) is an elegant cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume.
• The ZKTeco TS2000 Pro tripod turnstile series (with controller and fingerprint & RFID reader) is a compact and cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume.
• ZKTeco Boom Barrier is a product which ZKTeco owns the independent intellectual property rights. Its boom prevents entry of unauthorized vehicles to restricted area, and is raised by the linkage between the gate and the remote control, access control system, long-distance reader and number plate recognition system. If a floor sensor is installed,strike can be avoided, and the boom will be automatically lowered after the vehicle passes through the gate;otherwise, the boom can be lowered manually by using a remote controller or press button.
• ProCapture-X is a POE fingerprint access control terminal with the most advanced SilkID technology, which not only possesses outstandingly high identification rate towards dry, wet and rough finger, but also provides the utmost security with its live finger detecting capability.
• ZKBioSecurity is the ultimate “All in One” web based security platform developed by ZKTeco. It contains multiple integrated modules: access control, time attendance, elevator control(online/offline), hotel module, visitor management, parking, guard patrol and video linkage. With an optimized system architecture designed for high level biometric identifcation and a modern-user friendly UI, ZKBioSecurity provides the most advanced solution for a whole new user experience.